Bellas Beauty Salon, hereinafter referred to as Responsible, is the company responsible for the use of personal data of visitors. We inform you that the data we use will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the main EU Regulations. In this way we offer you the following information of the current treatment:
Objectives contemplated by the treatment
- Maintaining a business relationship with visitors
- Issuance of sales communications about our services
- Verification of identity for compliance with the rules concerning
- Carrying out statistical studies
- Platform access management
Legal bases for the treatment
- The user or visitor has given their prior consent
- Compliance with all legal rights and duties
Criteria for obtaining and preserving data
The data collected from visitors will be kept no longer than necessary, and when they are not necessary to use them for commercial purposes, they will be eliminated with corresponding security strategies, with the aim of guaranteeing the pseudonymization or total destruction of said data.
Proper use of data
We inform and guarantee the user that their basic information or personal data will not be transferred to third parties, except:
- Suppliers that need to access your data for the provision of services that the Controller has contracted.
- Public administrations and banking institutions, such as PayPal, Stripe, etc.
Rights concerning users
- Visitors or users have the power to withdraw consent at any time they wish.
- Users have the right to access, rectify and delete their data.
- Each visitor also has the right to file complaints if they have observed that the treatment does not comply with the laws.
You can exercise the indicated rights, in writing, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the data provided
Our Users, through the selection of the corresponding boxes and filling in the data in the forms, expressly and voluntarily accept that the information obtained is essential to attend to their requests and queries. Users guarantee that the personal data sent on our website is true.
All the data requested on our website are mandatory, if they are not provided we do not commit ourselves to guarantee the provision of the service.
We are responsible for acting in accordance with current regulations and rules on personal data protection. We comply with GDPR regulations!
We guarantee that we have implemented appropriate policies, techniques and strategies to apply all the security measures that concern the GDPR, in order to protect the duties and rights of users.
Updated on April 05, 2022.